"Emerging practices from Agricultural Water Management in Africa and the Near East" at Ciheam - Bari, 28-31 August 2017
The Thematic Workshop will count on the participation of national and international representatives, experts, stakeholders – as well as CIHEAM BARI and CBL technical teams, together with AgWA coordination unit.
The seven thematic areas of the workshop are:
The workshop will last four days including, a one-day field visit. During the event, participants will share experiences, present country works, discuss approaches, and conclude with perspectives of the thematic areas.
Objectives of the workshop
- Present approaches and their in-countries’ application.
- Share experiences and stakeholders’ feedbacks.
- Discuss proven strengthens and weaknesses of approaches and their in-countries’ application.
- Raise right questions/concerns for upscaling approaches/their in-countries’ application indicating the possible development potentials and conditions related to each topic.
- Agree on the way forward for promoting and spreading results achieved.
- Reach a common view and define clear measures to improve Agricultural Water Management both from theoretical and practical standpoint integrating lessons learned from the current approaches and methodologies.
➡ More Info and the programme here, on the CIHEAM Bari website